Last updated on May 23, 2018
If you do not agree with this policy, do not access or use our Services or interact with any other aspect of our business.
What information we collect about you
Information you provide to us
• Contact information you provide through your booking process
• Payment information
Information we collect automatically
• your use of our Services
• device and connection information
• cookies and other tracking technologies
How we use collected information
Dalmatia Events D.O.O. collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
• To provide the services and personalize the Client experience
• To communicate with you about our Services
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their booking/reservation. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
• To market, promote, and drive engagement with our Services
• To improve our customer support
We use the information to get more context around the issues you submit.
• For safety and security
How we share collected information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Sharing with third parties
• Service providers We work with third-party service providers to provide website and application development, hosting, maintenance, backup, storage, virtual infrastructure, payment processing, analysis and other services for us, which may require them to access or use information about you. If a service provider needs to access information about you to perform services on our behalf, they do so under instruction from us, including abiding by policies and procedures designed to protect your information.
How we store and protect collected information
We use data hosting service providers in the EU to host the information we collect, and we use technical measures to secure your data.
All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
While we implement safeguards designed to protect your information, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that data, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, is absolutely safe from intrusion by others. We will respond to requests about this within a reasonable timeframe.
As you browse our Sites, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partners, then enable us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with us.
The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number.
How long is the data kept
• marketing information: we retain the data until you explicitly ask us to delete it
Our Services are not directed to children, and you may not use our Services if you are under the age of 18. You must also be old enough to consent to the processing of your Personal Data in your country (in some countries we may allow your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf).
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.